Next Back to path Previous

Brando

VIA TURATI 7, CANTÙ

Founded in 1947 as a glassmaking workshop specialising in mirrors and glass components for woodworkers and bronze workers, under the Brando name it began producing tables, end tables, magazine racks and other accessories in glass, both in series and custom.



Services

Production plant open to the public.

Products

Glass and crystal accessories.

Logo Brando

Opening

By appointment @ +39 031-712087.


Site

jQuery Slider