Next Back to path Previous

Elli Fratelli

VIA PREALPI 14, GIUSSANO

The history of the company dates back to the opening years of the 20th century and the first artisanal, pre-industrial efforts of the Elli family. As a natural evolution of these early years, it was formally incorporated in 1957 by the brothers Tarcisio, Alfredo and Enrico. The company quickly assumed industrial dimensions, and in the 1970s the founders’ passion for innovation led to the development of the first modular system for hollow-core armoires, which subsequently reached the highest level of quality and reliability. In the 1980s and ‘90s, the company launched a special system of furnishings for the living room and children’s bedrooms, as well as accessories and new technical solutions, extending the high quality of its hollow-core panels to every part of the home. The company’s production – marketed under the Collezione Delo brand – is distinguished by the use of solid fir from forests with certification of sustainability. Elli Fratelli makes high quality products that last over time.



Services

Showroom for authorised retailers - Contract.

Products

Products for the contract sector.

Logo Elli Fratelli

Opening

By appointment @ +39 0362-850602 with retailers - contract.


Site

jQuery Slider