Next Back to path Previous

F.lli Boffi

VIALE INDUSTRIA 5, LENTATE SUL SEVESO

The history of the company began in 1928 with Carlo Boffi, an artisan who had gained fame as one of the best chair carvers in Italy, capable of reproducing the French style of the Louis XV-XVI period. In 1953 he was joined by his sons Federico, Roberto and Michele, and in 1968 they built a new production facility in Lentate. Then came the moment to introduce new technologies, which led to the decision to expand beyond Brianza and into the world. Today, Fratelli Boffi is known for its ability to create furniture that lasts over time, a virtue that has allowed the company to grow and to expand its exports, particularly in the contract sector.



Services

Showroom and workshop open to visitors.

Products

Furniture in the classic style.

Logo F.lli Boffi

Opening

By appointment @ +39 0362-564304.


Site

jQuery Slider

Designer