Next Back to path Previous

Pipa Castello

VIA GINEVRINA DA FOSSANO 44, CANTÙ

The company was founded as an artisan workshop by Carlo Scotti, a tobacconist from the Canton Ticino who, after achieving fame through his little tobacco shop, decided to venture into the world of pipes, establishing the Castello brand in 1947 and expanding quickly thereafter. Today, thanks to the leadership of his daughter Savina, Castello is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship and is known all over the world for its production of pipes that allow the smoker to enjoy every nuance of aroma and taste, while at the same time representing one-of-a-kind pieces of great aesthetic beauty.

Services

Showroom.

Products

Pipes of the highest quality.

Logo Pipa Castello

Opening

By appointment @ +39 031-714176.


Site

PIPA CASTELLO from Ippocampo Studio on Vimeo.

jQuery Slider