Back to path

Villa Boffi

Viale Rimembranze 2, Giussano

jQuery Slider

History and Architecture

Villa Boffi is an aristocratic villa of neoclassical structure acquired in 1843 by the Milanese Borella family, the same family that gave the city of Giussano its hospital. The villa stands on land that used to belong to the Lucini and Carabelli families. It is currently in private hands. It has richly frescoed rooms and an imposing staircase leading to the first floor. The building is characterized by a high watchtower constructed by Pietro Borella in the middle of the 19th century. The large park in front is still laid out in the style of a 19th-century English garden.

Hours of opening to the public

Private property, not open for visits.